|> > > Australia and South Pacific|
- Avalon Airport is a premier location for jet pilot training and aircraft endorsement, military and commercial aircraft refurbishment and maintenance, and the biennial International Airshow.
- Broome International Airport supports air transport operations that link Broome to other Australian cities, the remote Kimberley outback and foreign destinations.
- In addition to aviation operations, Hobart Airport, located just 17 kilometres from Australia's southern most capital city, provides an international gateway to the island State's famous heritage.
- Melbourne Airport is a major passenger and freight gateway into Australia. Over 17 million passengers passed through Melbourne Airport in 2000.
- Newcastle Airport offers passenger services direct from the airport to and from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Coolangatta, Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie and ...
- Australia∆s busiest and most important commercial airport is one of the oldest continuously operating airports in the world. Covering 880 hectares, Sydney Airport has the smallest land area of any airports in Australia.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our FEEDBACK page.
Pages Updated On: 9-Aug-2015- 12:33:28
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.