|> > > Schools|
2 Week Flight Training
- Our flight school trains busy people to be quality private pilots. Learn to fly, as a private pilot, in as little as 2 weeks. One of our specialties is multi engine flight training. Member EAA, AOPA, NAFI, SPA.
A-Cent Aviation, Inc.
- A-Cent Aviation is a family owned and operated flight school operating under Federal Aviation Administration, FAR Part 61. Our goal is to provide each of our students, regardless of their level of training or experience, a professional yet personal one-on-one flight training experience. We are located on the General Aviation side of the Colorado Springs Municipal Airport.
- [Spanish only!] Aerolink is a JAA approved FTO, based at Sabadell Airport, near Barcelona and also at Bilbao, in the north of Spain. Our fleet uses 15 new, state of the art Katana aeroplanes, a Piper Seneca, a Cesna 152 and 2 new Robinson R22 Helicopters. We cover all aspects of flying, from Private Pilot Licences, to a frozen airline pilots licence. We also train cabin crew on our Airbus A320 facility.
- Aerosolutions is a privately owned consulting firm, specialized in aviation training and aviation training products. We offer assistance and solutions to training schools, civil aviation authorities, airlines, corporations, military and individuals. Aerosolutions specializes in providing customized training programs and training products for the civil aviation industry worldwide through a comprehensive implementation of the national (country) and international aeronautical regulations.
Air Carpatia Ltd.
- Base flight training, Aerobatic training, IFR training, charters in Europe, authorized dealer of Jeppesen and Flightcom.
Airborne Systems Flight School
- Full Service Flight School and Aircraft Rentals. Cessna Pilot Center training in both new Piper and Cssna aircraft.
- Leading Edge Flight Training at Boonah, SE QLD. Sport and Recreational Training in Open Cockpit Drifter and Sleek Allegro 2000. Full or Part Time Courses.
- Private-Commercial-ATP-Instrument-CFI-Float, Specializing in Emergency Training, Float Instruction, Tricycle gear Instruction, Taildragger Instruction and Instrument training by three ATP rated instructors.
Aviation Professionals Inc.
- The oldest flight school in Chicago. One of the largest pilot shops in the mid-west. FAA designated testing center. Our rates are competetive for the area.
Aviator's West Flight Academy
- Aviator's West is dedicated to providing top quality flight training for aspiring professional pilots and non-professionals alike. Our flight training prepares you for the real world of flying by giving you the critical skills of a professional aviator. Our courses utilize the knowledge gained from years of Jet Training and flight experience.
Becker Helicopters Australia
- Helicopter Flight and Theory Training in Australia. International student visas, advanced training (mountains, sling, Night, basic instrument).
BFA - Birmi Flying Academy
- Birmi Flying Academy is a DGCA certified Flight Training Institute in India. We are proud to provide premium services to both, Student Pilots and Hobby Fliers at very competitive prices. Our courses are designed and DGCA approved to make the learning process fast and more efficient, thereby significantly reducing the cost and time for flight training.
Brett Aviation, Baltimore MD
- Brett Aviation is located at Martin State Airport in Middle River MD and is an Authorized Cessna Pilot Training Center.
- Carolina Aeronautical Testing And Certification Center. Airframe and powerplant written test preparation courses for experienced applicants in civilian or military aircraft maintenance.
Central Washington University
- Central is the only public university in the Northwest offering Bachelor of Science degrees in Flight Technology, including FAA-approved Airway Science (AWS) degrees.
Columbia Pacific Aviation
- Provides quality flight instruction at a reasonable price. Pilot financing available. Full Service FBO with airliner storage.
Corona Flight Academy
- Cessna Pilot Center in Southern California offering professional pilot training from Private Pilot to ATP. Student loans available.
CRM Airline Training Center
- At CRM Airline Training Center our orientation is decidedly toward the individual who is planning to make a career in aviation.
Cypress College Aviation
- Ground school for pilots. Offers certificates and A.S. Degree in Commercial Pilot and Aviation Management. Public college with financial aid.
Diamond Flight Academy Scandinavia
- We are specialized in the modular courses CPL, ME and IR. A package including all three modules in only multi engine aircraft is offered to a competitive price. Conversion courses to JAA certificates are also offered in multi engine aircraft. After the basic training you will continue in Sweden for the advanced flight training toward your Commercial license with instrument rating in multi engine aircraft, the DA-42 with G1000 glass cockpit.
Eby Aviation - San Diego Flight Instruction
- San Diego based flight training: Private Pilot, Instruments, Multi-engine, CFI, Refreshers, Bi-annuals.
Flight Attendant Recruitment Agency
- Current Flight Attendants with 28 airlines recruit candidates for their companies. Complete assistance from resume preparation to interviewing techniques.
Florida Aviation Academy
- Based out of Pompano Beach Airpark in greater Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Aviation Academy is a FAA part 141 approved Professional Pilot Training school offering accelerated courses and licenses from Private Pilot to Air Transport Pilot.
Goodrich Aviation, LLC
- Up-state New York flight school. Cessna Pilot Training Center. Experienced instructors, great aircraft and an outstanding training environment.
Guaranteed Flight Training
- San Diego, California based flight training company offering all levels of instruction, scenic introductory flights and unique consulting service. Serving San Diego, Ramona, Carlsbad and El Cajon areas.
Guidance Helicopter Flight School
- Guidance Helicopters, Inc. offers professional helicopter pilot training. Based at 5045 ft. MSL, Guidance Helicopters, Inc. is the only R22 school in North America to offer exclusive mountain helicopter training at altitude.
Gulf Coast Airways Flight School
- Private, IFR, Commercial, Multi-engine, Certification. Well rounded fleet of aircraft. Professional, efficient, and friendly staff.
Gulf Coast Aviation
- Private through Commercial - New Orleans' most modern aircraft the only Cessna Pilot Center in the area. Glass Cockpit Training.
Harv's Air Flight Training St. Andrews
- Flight Training School located near Winnipeg. Offering on site accomdations and all licences and ratings. International students are welcome.
Heli Hire Ltd.
- Heli-Hire Limited offers a vast range of services including Helicopter
Flight Training, Frost Protection,Fire Control, Precision lifting, Private helicopter hire, all with a well maintained and modern fleet. Our staff pride themselves on their professional approach and high standard of helicopter training.
Heli-flight (NZ) Ltd
- With over 23 years of experience training helicopter pilots, Heli-flight offers a full range of training programmes. From a trial flight to PPL, CPL and onto more advanced training.
High Flight Aviation Training
- Two-day GPS navigation seminars on a nationwide tour, and flight instruction in Piper Malibu, Mooney, and others.
IFOD - Institute of Flight Operations & Dispatch
- FAA Aircraft Dispatcher License Certification. Established in 1991, our school has 4000 successful graduates. Approved for U.S. veteran's benefits, SEVIS I-20 for international students.
Illinois Aviation Academy, Inc.
- All types of pilot certifications, accredited college classes in various fields of aviation and pleasure flying are available at I.A.A.!
Johnston Aviation Services
- Flight training for CPL and advanced. Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating specialist also charter and freight provider. Aircraft include Cessna, Piper Warrior, Arrow. Multi Engine Baron 58 and Piper Chieftain.
K&S Aviation Services, Inc
- K & S Aviation is one of the only Part 142 Training Facilities with B-737/757/767 Type Rating Curriculums in complete compliance with 2006 FAA regulations. We are FAA approved for Parts 61/125 and soon to be 121 training operations.
Kent State University - Aerospace Flight Technology
- Kent State University School of Technology offers a wide range degree programs in Aviation
Mazzei Flying Service
- Private or professional pilot training in either helicopter or airplane. FAA and Veteran Approved. (Fresno Yosemite International).
Monarch Air Flight Academy
- Monarch Air is a FAR 141 flight training facility in the Dallas/Ft. Worth. Monarch Air's course curriculums start from zero experience to whatever level the student wants to achieve, flying for a career or for recreation.
Naples Air Center
- Over the past twenty years we have evolved into a medium sized FAA (US Aviation Authority) approved FAR Part 141 Flight School, a CAA/JAA Approved International Flight School and FAR Part 145 Repair Station.
Northeast Helicopters Flight Services, LLC
- NEH is one of the oldest Part 141 helicopter flight training schools in the USA serving International & domestic aviation communities for over 25 years.
Pilot Training Info
- Flying in Canada offers challenges and freedoms not found in the rest of the world. Piloting an aircraft is a satisfying hobby, a skill testing sport, a new source of friendships, a path to a career....
- Pilotinside.com offers the safest and most effective flight instruction available in San Diego. Start flying lessons today with a beautiful scenic introductory flight over the San Diego Coast.
Pittsburgh Flight Training Center
- PFTC - Pittsburgh's Oldest Flight School - Offering both part 61 and 141 flight trianing in conjuction with our partner Community College of Alleghney County.
Prairie Bible College Aviation
- A two year degree program focusing on the need for mission pilots. PPL, CPL, IFR, extensive mountain training and a new emergency maneouver training course.
Precision Flight Center
- Experience flight training over the world's most beautiful beaches. Single, Multi, Instrument, Commercial, ATP, Land and Sea. Located at Bay County International Airport in Panama City, FL.
Principal Air Ltd.
- Learn to Fly in beautiful BC with Principal Air the most respected Flight School in Chilliwack. We offer flight training, air charter service, scenic flights and pilot supplies.
Pro Wings Aviation Ltd.
- Professional flight training at a reasonable cost. Base in the Fraser valley at the foot of the Rockies. Fly from two locations to obtain your recreational, private or commercial pilot licence.
Regional Airline Flight School
- Accelerated flight school training. Plus Guaranteed interviews after flight school. Flight training for commercial and private aviation jobs. Learn to fly today!
- Located at Long Beach Airport, Rotor Aviation offers Private, Commercial, CFI, ATP and Instrument courses as well as R44 and Bell 206 transitions.
- Enjoy getting your Private Pilot training in only 18 days in Colorado. Our accelerated course will also include mountain flying training. Our accelerated course are the adventure of a lifetime. You are the pilot and you seek a bit of adventure and are eager to explore new territory. Your instructor/guide will become your trusted friend as you fly from Colorado to California. Training stops include, Denver, Aspen, Telluride and Leadville.
Santa Barbara Flight Academy Ltd
- A premium flight school in Santa Barbara, California. Learn to fly during your vacations. We will be happy to arrange your stay in beautiful Santa Barbara.
Sky Africa Flight Training & Safaris
- Pilot Training from PPL to Airline Pilot. Advanced Modular procedures. Complete low cost packages for International students. Single & Multi-engine Instrument training, Bush flying, Safaris, Aerobatics.
Sky Blue Aviation Academy
- A flight training academy based in Morristown, New Jersey. Operating as a Cessna Pilot Center, we provide primary trough advanced pilot training.
- Come to SkySafety and receive your Private, Instrument, Commercial, and Multi-Engine Training. We also offer Mooney specific training.
SPIFR Instrument Flight Training
- Accelerated instrument training for general aviation pilots flying single-engine airplanes. IFR refreshers also available.
Sun Air Academy
- Sun Air Academy is an airline affiliated training facility offering today's career oriented aviation professionals many unique advantages that will help them obtain employment in the airline industry.
[ former Gulfstream Academy of Aeronautics ]
USU - Flight Technology
- USU offers a BS degree in Flight Technology (commercial airline pilot/flight training) including FAA ratings through CFII and multi-engine.
West Air Aviation
- Approved FAA Part 141 school and FAA Part 61 flight training in Las Vegas Nevada. Provide training for Private, Instrument, Commercial, Multi-engine, CFI, and ATP.
World Airline Dispatcher Schools
- Excellence in Aviation Training, F.A.A. Approved Aircraft Dispatcher Licensing, 6 Week Day and 8 Week Evening Classes, Accelerated Courses, ATP Test Prep.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our FEEDBACK page.
Pages Updated On: 9-Aug-2015- 12:33:28
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.