|> > > Space-A|
= Space A General Information =
- General Information, Registration, Required documentation, Categories of travel, Baggage, FAQ, Tips, Contact Information, and more. (Official document of USAF HQ AMC.) - pdf: Adobe Acrobat TM required!
= SPACE-A TRAVEL: FACILITIES =
- Click here for the subcategory 'Links to Space Available Travel Facilities, Passenger Terminals and Air Bases'.
- With AFTravelOnline.com you can book airlines, hotels, rental cars, tours online - plus, you'll find outstanding values on cruises, tours, vacations, and entertainment.
Dirk Pepperd's Space-A Message Board
- A message board with a wealth of information about current Space-A travel issues. Topics: General Space-A Forum, Flight Schedule Information, Ground Transportation, Space-A Trip Reports, Space-A Lodging, Billeting Information, Space-A Chat Room, and more.
Military.com Space-A Travel
- Get the info you need to take advantage of Space Available flights: Eligibility, Rules and Regulations, Gateways, Schedules, Registration, Required Documents, Immigration and Border Clearance Requirements, Boarding the Aircraft, Insider Tips, FAQ, Updates, Travel Advisories, and more.
CNIC Space A Flights
- General Information, NAS North Island (Dep./Arr.), Travel Categories and Selection Priorities, Space-A Travel FAQ, Listing of Passenger Terminals.
CWT Carlson Wagonlit Travel - SatoTravel
- CWTSatoTravel is the travel division of Carlson responsible for soliciting and managing travel for U.S. military and government clients. CWTSatoTravel offers airline, hotel, train and car reservations for business and personal travel; leisure tours and cruises; fully integrated online booking and expense management solutions; group/meeting planning; consolidated management reporting; emergency response; and more.
DOD Lodging Net
- Air Force and Navy Lodging: Air Force Inns, Navy Gateway Inns & Suites; Lodging Policies and Standards, Worldwide Reservation, and more.
DTMO - Defense Travel Management Office
- Commercial and Government Air Travel, Car- and Truck Rental, Change Management, Commercial Travel Office (CTO), Governance Boards, Lodging, Military Bus Program, Policy/Regulations, Rail, Recruit Travel & Assistance, Travel Card (Official website)
DTS - Defense Travel System
- Welcome to the new era of government travel that can really take you places. Featuring the best practices in industry and plug-and-play components, Defense Travel System streamlines the entire process involved in global Department of Defense (DoD) travel. (Official website)
- Air Force Services Agency: Lodging Information near US military facilities, contact and additional information such as shuttle services, car rental etc. (Official website).
HQ APRC Travel News
- Air Reserve Personnel Center: Procedures for filing travel vouchers, Travel service contract for IMAs, GSA airfares for IDT travel available, Electronic Funds Transfer Routing, Rental Car Accident and Insurance Claims, New TDY Mileage Rate, and more. (Official Website). [Link Update: 1-Oct-2005]
- Military Sealift Command provides the sea transportation to support the mission of USTRANSCOM: To provide air, land, and sea transportation for the DOD. (Official website).
HQ MWR (US Army)
- Headquarters for Morale, Welfare & Recreation: Installations, Lodging, Relocating, Travel, Tickets and much more. (Official Website).
HQ MWR (US Coast Guard)
- The mission of the Coast Guard Morale Well-Being and Recreation (MWR) program is to uplift the spirits of the Coast Guard Family and be an essential element of Coast Guard readiness and retention through customer-owned and driven MWR programs and services. (Official Website).
HQ MWR (US Navy)
- The Navy Morale, Welfare and Recreation Division administers a varied program of recreation, social and community support activities on U.S. Navy facilities worldwide. Our programs provide active-duty, reserve and retired Navy personnel and their families with sports and physical fitness activities, child development and youth programs, and a variety of food and beverage services. (Official website).
- [No passenger transportation! See DTMO - Defense Traffic Management Office!]
Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC) is responsible for U.S. Army CONUS passenger Special Assignment Airlift Mission (SAAM) validations, Personal Property (move household goods and vehicles), and more. (Official website)
Space-A Travel Info by Wikipedia
- Space-A Travel or Department of Defense Military Space-Available Travel is a means by which uniformed members of United States services, reservists and retirees, United States Department of Defense civilian personnel (under certain circumstances), and each of these groups' dependents are permitted to travel on aircraft under the jurisdiction of the United States Department of Defense when excess capability allows for it. [Please note: Wikipedia is not an official source!]
- Space A Signup Server - eases signing up for Space A travel. But be sure and know your Space A eligibility and basic rules before signing up.
US Department of State
- The Bureau of Consular Affairs: Travel Warnings, Public Announcements, Consular Information Sheets, and much more ...
- Aero Clubs, Air Force Libraries, Armed Forces Entertainment, Career Program, Clubs, Family Member Programs, Air Force Golf, Information Tickets & Travel, Lodging - Air Force Inns, Tops In Blue, USAF Sports, and more.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our FEEDBACK page.
Pages Updated On: 9-Aug-2015- 12:33:28
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.