|> > Organizations|
1st Fighter Association
- Preserving the distinguished heritage of the 1st Fighter Group of WW2 fame, and the 1st Fighter Wing - America's oldest fighter outfit. War photos, stories, reunions.
Aircraft Broker Association International (ABAi)
- The official sales web site for the Aircraft Brokers Association International (ABAi). ABAi is the only organization that can provide certification training to professional aircraft brokers. All ABAi Certified Aircraft Brokers must continually meet the strict ethical standards established by the Association.
AviSupSer - Aviation Support & Services
- Portal Aviation. Gateway to Latin America's Aeronautic & Commercial Aviation Industry, country by country. (Portal de Aviacion. Acceso a la Industria aeronautica y de Aviacion Comercial en Latinoamerica, pais por pais.)
Avro Arrow Recovery Canada
- Non profit group that is actively searching for the lost Avro Arrow flight test models in Lake Ontario. When recovered they will be donated to Aviation Museums.
BACTEC International Limited
- BACTEC provides high quality, independent specialist services on all matters relating to explosive ordnance contamination.
Berlin Airlift Historical Foundation
- Dedicated to Preserving the Memory and Legacy of the Berlin Airlift of 1948-1949. Contains information about the mission, aircraft and units, news, links and a message board.
- DefenceTalk.com is your complete resource for International Defence, military and strategic news and information. DefenceTalk provides Internets leading Defence Forums to discuss topics related to International Defence and military developments, military and Defence strategies in open and friendly atmosphere.
- Flugbegleiter.net is the European Aviation Community for all those working as Cabin Crew, Flight Crew, Check-In or Ground Agent. We also offer a section aimed at travellers with lots of information about alliances, frequent traveller programmes etc.
International Ladies Cup
- The International Ladies Cup is held every two years and comprises a 'precision flying competition' exclusively for lady-pilots. Female pilots may participate as 'pilot in command' or as 'student-pilot'.
New Zealand Aviation Security Service
- The Government agency within New Zealand with responsibilities to protect Civil Aviation from Acts of Unlawful Interference.
The Aviation Forum
- A great place to discuss and learn about aviation with other pilots and enthusiasts. Features message boards, chat, multimedia, and the latest aviation news.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our FEEDBACK page.
Pages Updated On: 9-Aug-2015- 12:33:28
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.