|> > > Books|
- Dieses Buch dokumentiert mit weit über 1000 brillanten Fotos die technische und wirtschaftliche Entwicklung des Flugzeugbaus. Vom Doppeldecker bis zum hochmodernen Passagierflugzeug, vom Sportflugzeug bis zum militärischen Transportflugzeug werden alle bedeutenden sowohl zivil als auch militärisch genutzten Flugzeuge vorgestellt. So entfaltet sich die gesamte Bandbreite der Luftfahrt von den Anfängen bis Heute.
- Guide to Over 900 Aircraft Museums; USA & Canada; 24th edition; 852 USA & 62 Canadian Aircraft Museums; 637 USA & 66 Canadian Aircraft in Park, American Legions, VFW's; 60 Restaurants with Aircraft; 59 Naval Museums with Aircraft; 37 Armored & Artillery Museums; 16 WWII Landmarks; 28 Biplane & Warplane Ride Locations; 8 DC-3 & Glider Ride Locations; 9,200 Aircraft Listed Alphabetically.
Flight Attendant Interview Questions
- Powerful best selling book that defines the career and takes you step-by-step through the highly competitive interview process and arms you with the information applicants need to succeed.
Flying for Peanuts: The ABCs of Flying Southwest Airlines
- By revealing hilarious tricks of the traveling trade, Flying For Peanuts is the definitive how-to guide for learning to survive the Southwest Airlines flying experience. Filled with inside information from a seasoned traveler, Flying For Peanuts offers an outrageous guide for surviving—and actually enjoying—every flight with Southwest Airlines.
From Immigrant To US Marine
- Great story of gallantry, love of country and fight for freedom against communism and tyranny. Sound themes about freedom and justice. Dedicated to victims of communism.
- To Publish is to Preserve. HPM Publications is dedicated to preserving the history of experimental aircraft and test pilots.
Katherine Stinson - The Flying Schoolgirl
- by Debra L. Winegarten. Stinson was licensed as a pilot in 1912 when aviation was in its infancy, planes were quite primitive, and women were grounded as homemakers.
One Desert Jet Turner
- Personal diary of a USAF fighter mechanic who served at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, Nevada, maintaining F-4 and F-16 aircraft during the Cold War.
The Aviation Book
- In this amazingly illustrated international survey Fia O Caoimh provides a comprehensive survey of all the main plane types, civil and military, from the pioneering years to today’s transonic and aerospace flights.
The Cost of Your Airplane's Parasite Drag
- This book looks into the causes and effects of your airplane's parasite drag. What it is and where it is on your airplane. What it does to your airplane's cruise speed. What it may be costing you at the pump.
The Eagles of Peenemünde (by Vincent Formosa)
- May 1944, The eve of the invasion of Europe. An ambitious American reconnaissance pilot was tasked with a simple mission: fly over a secret enemy installation, take some photographs and fly home. However...things are about to become a lot more complicated, as they are matched against a remorseless enemy who will stop at nothing to get what they want from them. ...
The Spitfire: Icon of a Nation
- The Spitfire achieved its status as a national icon in the midst of a battle for the survival: The Battle of Britain in 1940. This book tells the story of an extraordinary aeroplane through the work and experience of those who designed it, built it, flew it, serviced, armed and repaired it in war, and have preserved it since.
U.S. Navy Boot Camp
- A very detailed and illustrated book on what to expect and how to excel in Navy Boot Camp. Written by two former Recruit Division Commanders (Navy Drill Instructors).
Contact: email@example.com or go to our FEEDBACK page.
Pages Updated On: 9-Aug-2015- 12:33:28
Links Engine 2.0 By: Gossamer Threads Inc.